- Customer Service Champion badge from Latrobe University for making a positive difference to customers (students) and service (teaching)
Finalist in the National Vocational Education and Training Leadership Award (two years running 2013, 2014)
- State Finalist in the 2013 Excellence in Research Engagement in International Education
- Winner of the 2010 Research Ambassador Award (AVETRA)
- Winner of the 2011 National Innovation in International Education Award
- DVC Award for top university teacher (in the top 5% of Monash University teachers, based on student assessment) 2007
- Return to Study PhD Scholarship, Victoria University 2003-2006.
The Institute for Learning Professionals (ILP) is a leading industry body for learning and development (L&D) professionals in Australasia. It currently represents over 1500 L&D professionals across Australia, New Zealand and other international areas, as well as the wider L&D community. Kate is a Fellow of the Institute.
In keeping with Kate's ethos of giving back to the community and sharing knowledge, please feel free to contact Kate and also download some of her previous reports.